Write For Us
So you want to be a contributing writer? We couldn’t be more excited.
We’re looking for new authors. If you’ve got an idea that will challenge our readers and move our community forward, we want to hear about it. Or, maybe you can bring our readers a fresh perspective on a topic that’s keeping you up at night.
What we’re looking for?
- We want you to send in your best
- We do accept articles in the following categories;
– Growth Strategies
– Personal Finance
– Motivation/personal development
– Start a Business
– Books (if you have read a book that had positive impact on you as an entrepreneur, please do send it in. let you reader know a little about the content of the book and how it help you with something.
- We accept articles about personal experience. For instance, you may have a way you pay off a huge debt, or a secret way of moving your business forward which you think it’s worth sharing.
- Take a look around. Go ahead and familiarize yourself with one or two articles already on the site to get a better feel for the type of topic and writing style we think our readers most appreciate.
- Keep your audience in mind. It’s not about you but your audience. The goal is to help others in this great big world around you.
- We do give preference to articles above 1500 words but we do make exceptions for the short and sweet articles lesser than 1500 words.
- We accept good infographs. Infographs should be sent with a short article.
We only accept unique articles. We don’t accept articles already published elsewhere.
- We do love it when you quote experts relating to your topic. Though this is not a must.
- If your article is considered for acceptance, in most cases you may have to work with an editor to bring out the best out of your piece.
- When quoting an expert in your articles or their work, please include a link to such expert or the work of such expert you are quoting.
- When sending in your article, we appreciate it to include at least 3 titles suggestions for each article. We will choose the one we believe will perform best. And if we will have to suggest a title for your article, you will be notified before publishing it.
- Please note that you are to send your work in Word format(Doc file) as an attachment. it should include your details.
- How And When Do I Get Paid?
We currently don’t pay for articles.
- What Do I Get for my work?
We know it takes a lot of work to write. So, we give you the opportunity to ink to your published work (i.e. blog or books if any) Please note we do not accept affiliate links, though we may insert affiliate links in your article when published on our site.
In addition, thousands of your peers (and potential employers, clients, or publishers) will read your work because we promote your work across various platforms for exposure.
- How many articles can I send?
We don’t have limit for the number of articles you can send, as there is no guarantee that all your articles will be accepted. We encourage you to send as many as possible, as it give you more chance of getting accepted.
- What if I get accepted?
We do contact you within three working days. We rarely say no, once you send in your best piece. You can then work with our team until your work get publish. And, you will be notified when your work will be published.
Send your COMPLETE Article to
Latest posts by Simon Olubode (see all)
- Kaizen: The Japanese Business Growth Secret That Can Accelerate Your Business Growth - April 3, 2017
- 4 timeless laws of wealth generation - January 5, 2017